What do I need to do to be included on the Merck Adult Vaccination Locator?
- Provide current valid NCPDP number and State Pharmacy License number for all pharmacy locations
- Maintain a proper storage facility for the vaccines in accordance with the vaccines' labeling requirements, which include a refrigerator and freezer
- Adhere to all applicable state or federal regulations for the administration and stocking of vaccines
- Agree to make available all of Merck's adult vaccines
- To the extent possible, adjudicate claims for third party payors, Medicare Part B, and Medicare
For complete details, see the Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Merck Adult Vaccination Locator.
How do I begin?
Compile information on the following, which will be requested during the application process:
- Store NCPDP Number
- Store Pharmacy License numbers
— Only one location is required.
Multiple store entries are permitted
— Be sure to include the exact license number, including leading zeros in your entries
- State of Licensure for store
- Address details, including store name and number, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone, and fax numbers
— This information will be displayed for customers on the Locator
- A store contact for each location
— We'll e-mail each contact a link to register on MerckVaccines.com for resources to help get their location started vaccinating
- Review and accept Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Merck Adult Vaccination Locator